- Conclusion of the contract
The contract between the guest and …………….., representing Wild & Free Private Lake shall be applicable on receipt of written confirmation of the reservation, whether this has been sent by letter or e-mail. The services provided are based on the content description on our website.
The prices are in HUF.
- Terms of payment
Deposit: a deposit of 100% is required. This deposit is equivalent to the total price of accommodation and/or booked activities. If the reservation is not made on-line via our website then the deposit must be paid within 5 days from the date of booking. A credit card number must be given to guarantee your reservation, even if the deposit has been paid. If payment is not made by the deadline, Wild & Free Private Lake shall be entitled to cancel the contract and demand a cancellation fee in accordance with section 4. Final settlement: the remaining balance of the entire stay is payable directly, on the day of departure. This can contain extra services and/or may contain the payment of damages in the house.
- Changes and cancellations
If you cancel a booked reservation, the following cancellation fees shall apply:
- Cancellation up to 30 days before the date of arrival: refund of up to 70% of the deposit
- Cancellation from 29 to 15 days before the date of arrival: refund of up to 50% of the deposit
- Cancellation less than 15 days before the date of arrival: no refund of the deposit. For cancellations made in writing (email or post): the applicable cancellation date is the date on the written cancellation document. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, for example through your local insurer or credit card travel insurance. If you are unable to come but assign your booking to another person, no extra costs shall be incurred.
- Delayed arrival or premature departure
Arrival and departure dates and times are the responsibility of the guests. In case of late arrival, whether due to disturbances in public or private transport, or for personal reasons, the full room-price is payable. In the event of premature departure, the entire amount is also payable.
- Check-in / Check-out
Check-out is at 10am, Check-in 3pm to 8pm. If you arrive after 8pm, you are asked to inform Wild&Free Private Lake in advance.
- Tourist tax
For the duration of your stay a local accommodation tax must be paid.
In the event of a complaint please notify Wild&Free Private Lake, so that any problems, faults or errors can be resolved as quickly as possible.
In all other respects, Hungarian law shall apply. Exclusive jurisdiction is the county of Somogy